Monday, April 26, 2010

Samsung Scx-4x16 Sterowniki

Aillagon, Mitterrand and Versailles ... "Calm down"

Extracts tasty interview with Ben in the latest contemporary art, Ben, who exhibits at this time in the Musée d'art contemporain de Lyon: AA
- Are you still agree that museums are useless ? Ben - I said it myself? Are you sure? (...) Let's say it's a contradiction without being one. The museums are part of a cultural mayonnaise. I love this phrase from Pierre Bourdieu says that museums serve only to impress the poor. Have you noticed how people give a tone when entering a museum, a bit like a church or a library? Nothing to do with a bar when you speak loudly. Francis Picabia said: "Wherever art appears, life disappears." Somewhere, the museum is a dead space. It is a graveyard of objects created by artists. Personally, before entering a museum, I feel oppressed ...
AA
- At this point really?
Ben - (smiling): Well, oppressed by the importance of place and the very notion of a museum. I wonder if I am as important or not to enter. I think that visitors to a certain point of view are forced to recognize the value of the artists featured in major exhibitions. They are at the Museum, with a capital. So all this makes me want to say shit to museums.
Interview pa Harry Kampianne


:

Full interview to read CURRENT ART No. 67 March-April 2010

: Expo "Striptease full of Ben at the Museum of Contemporary Art (MAC) of Lyon until July 11, 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment