Saturday, January 29, 2011

Raise Pokemon Levels Fast

LITTLE PROSPECTING WITH DISCOVERY. THE RESURGENCE OF TEMPORARY

Hi all,

this Saturday, January 29, the weather is sunny and it's ideal to go for a little exploration.

After searching through a mountain boxwood slowing the progression, I came across this:

A rock caves with 5 entries.

Cave of the five upstream, top entry.

Cave of five upstream entrance average.

Cave of the five upstream, lower entrance.

Cave of Five, below, left entrance.

Cave of Five, below, left entrance, detail.


Cave of five, downstream right entrance.

Because this little rock mass consisted of five cave entrances, so I called the caves: Cave of the five (since there are 5 entries).
These caves have never been excavated and it would not be surprised at all that these caves have served as a Neolithic burial.
I prevent the service from the excavations of the province of Namur. This massive
is not at all easy to find and the course is not easy at all because of the many box but it is ideally located to fulfill its role of prehistoric burial. To see so ...

Then I kept my little survey and I got a huge fright.
I hear some noise a few feet from where I am and suddenly a wild boar is quite impressive in front of me. Climb into the boxwood is not possible and as discontent with me, I have as an alternative to grumble a lot stronger than him and it works, he turned around and fled.
I was lucky and I did not was leading off against the boar.


Drawings Rudi Dhoore.

Thanks Rudi for these designs bursting with truth, but I did not drink Rochefort.

I continued to search caves and other departures from caves.
150 meters of massive caves of five, I found another cave ideally situated to act as a Neolithic burial.
There are big stones at the base of the entrance as if it had formerly been corked.
I decided to call this cave, the hole of the Ancestor.

hole of the Ancestor.

hole of the Ancestor, the entry.

Hole of the Ancestor, inside the cave.

Then I even found three other departures from caves one of which is accessible only with a rope.
Here it is:

And here are the two latest entries:





The left entrance is not interesting, I did a little survey. By
cons entry the right is interesting.

Conclusion:
All these departures from these caves and caverns have never been excavated and are not listed.
It's always nice to discover this when you are in the 21 th century. I'll tell
Bibiche or for the polls.

soon.

Thanks to Rudi for his little Dhoore bd.

JC

0 comments:

Post a Comment