Monday, January 17, 2011

What's The Minimum Curve Radius In Ho

Jeanne de Salzmann - Poem

Je suis là, vivante, et autour de moi existe l'univers entier,
La vie qui est autour de moi est en moi – Je ressens cette vie universelle –
La force de l'univers derrière moi –
Autour de moi des forces existent et I am among them - I feel there
- All
help me -
Even the cushion on which I sit helps -
I feel a part of the world around me -
I'm here, awake that I am
And I see that this is the most important thing: being -
I know now -
And now I know I stay in relationship with everything around me, It
no before or after. There is life even
I feel like waking from a dream.
Everything is real -
I feel free and quiet -
In this state I do not seek, I do not wish ... I expect nothing than I am at this moment I will know then how
I'm here and why I'm here

Jeanne de Salzmann

0 comments:

Post a Comment